As a writer at Seafoam Media, I am responsible for researching content ideas, developing content marketing strategy, achieving message continuity across channels, and writing engaging copy for our clients.
Let me put that another way.
As a content marketer, I hold in my head intricate notes on two dozen clients or more, and through an alchemic combination of skill, experience, and creative wizardry, I write for each of them in their voice.
What I Do
• Draft compelling short- and long-form content that combines SEO smarts with evocative storytelling.
• Become an expert on each client’s audience, central message, and voice/style so that every piece of content I write is on-brand and effective.
• Strategize and achieve message continuity through all marketing channels to engage with each client’s customers.
• Work with my teammates to develop a holistic marketing strategy that will push the needle for each client and meet their key objectives.
5 Years of Marketing Experience; a Lifetime of Creative Writing Experience
I develop content strategy and write in a number of formats, including:
- Web pages
- Email newsletters
- Social media posts
- White papers
- Press releases
- Interviews and basic scripts
From shopping guides and product reviews to industry thought pieces and interviews, I deliver content in a range of styles to meet the needs of each client’s target audience.
For more information about my work at Seafoam or my qualifications, please download my résumé.